It’s time for our annual Spring Clean in Prospect Manor. We would appreciate and welcome as many volunteers as possible to help out on Sunday, between 12 and 4pm.
The areas we will be targeting are as follows:
- Litter and Rubbish clean up down by the River.
- The Heath / Trim bushes and rake leaves into bundles.
- 3 Beds on Main Green / Toss soil and layer with top soil.
- 2 Beds at Entrance / Toss soil and layer with top soil.
- Bus Stops / Paint rails and clean up area.
- Stocking Lane Walkway / Litter pick up.
- General litter pick up and removal of any graffitti throughout the estate.
The Committee has limited equipment so we would ask that you bring along a shovel or rake with your name on it. We will supply gloves, bags, litter pickers and a large skip on the main green.
If you can’t help out on the day, please try to do a little outside your own home, at a time that suits you.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support in helping us to keep Prospect Manor an estate to be proud of and hopefully a happy place for you and your family to live. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospect Manor 2019 Clean Up Day
Date : Sunday March 24th
Time : 12pm to 4pm (Meeting on the main green)
Springtime is coming and it's never too early to get out into the fresh air. We would appreciate even a little of your time on the day. Also, if you are aware of any area in the estate that is in need of particular attention please contact the committee through this website.